Save your time and hassle by paying your bills directly through ADIB ATM allover Egypt.
How to use Services?
Using ADIB Debit Cards, customers are able to pay their bills and recharge their balance through ADIB ATM following the below steps:
- Select "Fawry Services" from the ATM screen after you enter your pin code.
- Press one of the services Mobile payments & Recharge, Internet services, Utilities, Donations, Ticketing, Subscriptions and Others
- Check the billers list and Press one of the billers that is available on the screen (Biller is the company you wish to settle its Bill)
- Enter reference number such as mobile number you need to pay for (in case you choose mobile operator in the first place as a biller).
- Payment details such as due amount, due date, applied fees etc. will appear.
- Choose the payment option that will appear (pay full amount or pay different amount)
- Enter the amount that you want to pay. (in case settling a different amount was chosen)
- Choose the account that will be debited then confirm the payment.
- Screen will appear confirming the payment details (the amount, biller and applied fees)
- Receive an ATM payment receipt stating the paid amount, biller, mobile number and the bill number. Please keep this receipt as a proof of payment.
- Receive SMS confirmation message that the amount has been debited from your account.
For more information, please contact us on our Call Center 19951