Global Transaction Banking (GTB) offers a host of efficient and cost effective Cash & Trade Management solutions to meet the working capital needs of Corporate and Financial institutions, both domestically and globally across all industry segments.
The first step in developing an efficient Cash Management solution is to identify an appropriate bank account structure to allow for optimum management of fund flows. With a network of 70 branches all over Egypt, you can count on our depth of knowledge and breadth of coverage to satisfy your specific needs.
Trade Services facilitate your access to regional and global markets through relationships with key multi-national institutions to capture your cross-border trade flows and deliver cutting-edge solutions. Dealing with ADIB Egypt for your trade requirements will offer you peace of mind through secure and prompt payments and compliance with international standards and regulations. We take the time to understand your needs to provide trade solutions that best suit your business and reduce the risks associated with trading overseas.
Our full range of solutions includes:
Account & Liquidity Management
- Collections & Receivables Solutions.
- ADIB Collect for cash and cheque collections.
- Post Dated Cheques Collection Services.
- Bulk Payments & Disbursement Services.
- ADIB@Work for Payroll Services.
- Corporate Internet Banking (Account Viewing).
- ADIBpay (On-line payment solution for local currency payments).
- Investment Accounts.
- Islamic Term Deposits.
- Customized Corporate Cheques.
- ADIB e-Government Solution ( Customs and Taxes).
Trade Finance Solutions
- Export LC Advising and Confirmation
- Export Collections
- Export Financing / Wakala
- Inward Bills for Collection, IBC Murabaha and Avalization
- Documentary Letters of Credit & LC Murabaha
- Letters of Guarantee
- Shipping Guarantees
Terms and conditions for corporate internet banking services.
- 1-1 “Account” refers to the account/s of the Customer with the Bank mutually designated for ADIB-EGYPT Services, herein, from time to time.
- 1-2 “Application Form” shall mean the Customer’s application for the provision of Services (as identiﬁed herein) including all annexures and mandates thereto and as mutually modiﬁed from time to time.
- 1-3 “Customer”shall mean the company,legal entity availing of the ADIB-EGYPT Services, herein, under these Terms and Conditions.
- 1-4 “ADIB- Egypt Internet Banking, ADIB-EGYPT Banking NET or “ADIB-EGYPT Corporate Internet Banking Services”wherever used in this application shall mean the corporate internet based services (including all modiﬁcations of such services) as offered by ADIB-EGYPT to its corporate customers from time to time.
- 1-5 “ADIB-EGYPT System” shall mean and include all hardware, software, computers, gateways, wiring and any instrument, machine and technique of ADIB-EGYPT or under arrangement with ADIB-EGYPT, used in or for providing the Services.
- 1-6 “ADIB-EGYPT”A juristic person whose main purpose of incorpo-ration is to serve Sharia compliant banking activities and services.
- 1-7 “Site” shall mean the web-site www.adib.eg or such other web-site(s) through which ADIB-EGYPT Bank provides access to the ADIB-EGYPT Services from time to time.
- 1-8 “Terms and Conditions” shall mean all terms and conditions stated herein.
- 1-9 “Users” means the customer representatives who are issued with a bank username and password,and signals on the authority of the company to operate banking services on the bank accounts for the company. The use of ADIB-EGYPT Services, herein, are governed by these Terms and Conditions which are in addition to and not in deroga-tion of any other terms and conditions applicable to the Customer.
- 2-1 the bank may offer the internet banking online services to selected customers at its discretion.
- 2-2 The operation and maintenance of the Account (where applicable) is subject to the Account Opening Terms.If the Account is closed,then the access to Account through the ONLINE BANKING Services will also be terminated.
- 2-3 Any Electronic Instruction received by the Bank after the relevant cut-off time on a business day (as it has been notiﬁed in advance from time to time) or on a non-business day will be treated as an Electronic Instruction received on the next business day.
- 2-4 Transactions are Subject to the daily\monthly\yearly cumula-tive transaction limit as speciﬁed by the Bank from time to time.
- 2-5 The Bank reserves the right to levy service charges for any services provided which will be notiﬁed to the customer in advance as well any changes or alterations in charges.
- 2-6 The Bank shall be irrevocably authorized by the Customer to accept and act upon instructions given by the Customer where the Security Identiﬁers appear to have been validly used including the debit or credit the Customer’s Account with all such transaction instructions or carry out any service requested without further authority from the Customer. The Customer hereby agrees to indemnify the Bank and hold the Bank indemniﬁed against compli-ance by it with any instructions from the Customer which appear to the Bank to have been given by the Customer.
- 2-7 The Customer agrees that the Bank is under no obligation to honor payment instructions unless there are sufﬁcient funds in the designated account/s at the time of receiving its payment instruc-tions and /or at the time such payments fall due.
- 2-8 The Customer agrees that some requests/instructions given by the Customer are subject to authorization by ofﬁcer/s of the Bank, and therefore may not be affected immediately and automatically. The customer further agrees that the Bank reserves the right to allow or disable such requests at its discretion with or without prior notice to the customer.
- 2-9 The display or printed output produced by a User at the time of the use of the Online Banking Service is only for guidance,and shall not be explained as Bank’s record for the transactions.The Bank’s own record for the transactions is maintained through computer systems or otherwise shall be accepted as conclusive and binding.
- 2-10 The customer authorizes the Bank, to record by whatever means the transactions which the company or Users affected via bank online Banking Facility and that such records may be used by the Bank for many purpose of, Such as, establishing or verifying that a particular transaction was effected through the use of User ID and Passwords.
- 2-11 Records maintained by the bank of any instruction given by the Customer under this Service shall be conclusive evidence of the Customer’s instruction and the time it was given.
- 2-12 The Bank shall have the right of set-off and lien in respect of any of the Customer’s linked Accounts with regard to any outstand-ing dues arising out of the Service.
- 2-13.Subject to these Terms and Conditions,ADIB-EGYPT agrees to provide the Customer with mentioned Services through the Site. The mode and manner in which the service will be provided shall be at the discretion of ADIB-EGYPT.ADIB-EGYPT reserves the right to decide the Services to be offered to the Customer. ADIB-EGYPT shall be entitled to modify the Services from time to time and shall endeavor to inform the Customer of such modiﬁcations. All changes in the Services desired to be obtained, by the customer, shall be subject to prior consent of ADIB-EGYPT.
- 2.14 The customer agrees and conﬁrms having accepted all the terms and conditions prescribed by the Bank in respect of the corporate internet facility,And all future revisions, modiﬁcations from time to time prescribed by the bank shall be accepted without any demur and the same shall be valid,And binding on the customer pending a prior notice to the customer.
3. COVENANTS OF THE CUSTOMER:
In consideration of ADIB-EGYPT Bank performing the Services as mentioned above, the Customer hereby declares, assures, undertakes and covenants as under:
- 3-1.The Customer and members of its organization, including the Users are Internet users and have the knowledge of the use and functionality of the internet.
- 3-2.The customer declares that the customer has the entire basic infrastructure for accessing “Internet Banking-ADIB-Egypt”.It shall be the obligation of the customer to upgrade its software, hardware and operating system at its own cost from time to time so as to be compatible with that of the Bank.The Bank shall be at liberty to vary or upgrade its services, software, hardware and operating system from time to time.
- 3-3.The Customer is aware that the ADIB-EGYPT shall issue IDs for the users, Token and passwords to the customer, which is to be quoted by the customer for operation of and availing of the aforesaid services The Customer undertakes and agrees to keep the password, Token/s provided / chosen by the Customer and its Users, absolutely conﬁdential and is bound by any transaction which is authenticated by ADIB-EGYPT Bank on the usage of the correct passwords/Identities.All Passwords chosen by the Custom-er would require having such minimum characters or strings as ADIB-EGYPT may from time to time specify. Any illegal or unauthorized use of the password shall be at the Customer's risk and responsibility.ADIB-EGYPT shall not be respon-sible of any such cases.Use of the password and/or availing any of the aforesaid services, the customer automatically and uncondi-tionally agrees,accepts and is bound by the terms and conditions applicable to the use of such services.
- 3-4. Internet Fraud: ADIB-EGYPT Bank shall adopt security measures as available in the industry from time to time.However the Customer acknowledges that the technology used including the Internet is susceptible to a number of frauds,misuse,hacking, virus, malicious, destructive or corrupting code, programmed or macro which could affect Services. This could result in delays or failure in the Services and any other such failures and ADIB-EGYPT Bank shall not be responsible for the same unless negligence or misconduct of the bank is proved.
- 3-5 Proprietary Rights: The Customer acknowledges that the software and hardware underlying the ADIB-Egypt Internet Banking services,herein,as well as other Internet related software which are required for accessing “Internet Banking –ADIB-Egypt” are the legal property of the respective vendors. The permission given by ADIB-EGYPT , to customer, to access “Internet Banking –ADIB-Egypt”will not convey any proprietary or ownership rights in the said software or hardware.The Customer shall not attempt to modify, translate, disassemble, decompile or reverse engineer the software / hardware underlying “Internet Banking –ADIB-Egypt” or create any derivative product based on the software / hardware.
- 3-6 Changes in Setup Instructions:Any and all changes in the Applica-tion Form information with respect to. Users. Accounts, access rights,facilities and any other related service shall be communicated by the Customer to ADIB-EGYPT Bank in the manner stipulated by ADIB-EGYPT along with accompanying corporate resolutions. The Customer shall be responsible in ensuring that there are no mistakes and/or errors in the information and instructions given by him to ADIB-EGYPT in the Application Form shall be binding as applicable from time to time.
- 3-7 "Since this service has terms and condition that are different than the terms and conditions of direct dealing on the account, the customer hereby undertakes his responsibility for all the instructions that he issues regarding this service, whether these instructions are regarding the limits of dealing with the accounts , the add-on or cancellation of signatures , or any other special instructions With users, the customer declares that all the instructions that he issues are clearly typically included IB service (dealing through the Internet banking) and separate from the direct dealing instructions on the account due to the separation between them in the implementation process
4. MAINTENANCE OF ADIB-EGYPT NET SYSTEM:
- 4-1 ADIB-EGYPT may from time to time upgrade,modify,alter the formality or perform maintenance services on ADIB-EGYPT NET System (hereinafter collectively referred to as "Maintenance Services"). ADIB-EGYPT shall endeavor to give prior notice to customers of the routine maintenance service indicating the maintenance services start time and expected end time and restoration of service normally.
- 4-2 ADIB-EGYPT shall not be liable for any losses,damages and/or expenses incurred by the Customer as a result of not being able to access or use the “E-ADIB-Egypt”System or Services,herein,due to the Maintenance Services being performed in such time.
5. CONFIDENTIALITY & DISCLOSURE:
- The Customer hereby authorizes ADIB-EGYPT to use its conﬁdential informa- tion at ADIB-EGYPT and to transfer any information related to the Customer to and between ADIB-EGYPT branches, subsidiaries, representative ofﬁces, afﬁliates,representatives,auditors and agents of ADIB-EGYPT and any other party agreed between them, wherever situated, for conﬁdential use in connection with the provision of the Services to the Customer, and further acknowledges that any such branch, subsidiary, representative ofﬁce, afﬁliate,agent or third party shall be entitled to transfer any such informa- tion as required by any law, court orders, regulatory or legal process.
6- Customer’s Indemnities:
- The Customer hereby undertakes and agrees to indemnify ADIB-EGYPT while holding and keeping ADIB-EGYPT harmless every time against realized damage against all actions, proceedings, claims, liabilities (including statutory liability), penalties, demands and costs (including without limitation, legal costs ADIB-EGYPT on a solicitor and own customer basis) awards,damages,losses and/or expenses however arising directly or indirect-ly as a result of the breach of the Terms and Conditions, herein, by the Customer or/and otherwise relating to the rendering by ADIB-EGYPT of the Services ,herein.
- ADIB-EGYPT's obligation and Customer's remedy in the event of interruption to the Services,herein,or loss of use and/or access to ADIB-EGYPT's “Internet Banking–ADIB-Egypt” System shall be to use all reasonable endeavors to restore the services and/or access to the “ Internet Banking –ADIB-Egypt” System as soon as reasonably possible. ADIB-EGYPT Bank makes no other express or implied warranty with respect to the Services, herein, provided hereunder, including without limitation any warranties of uninterrupted/ error-free performance of the “ Internet Banking –ADIB-Egypt” System, non-infringement of third party rights, title, merchantability, satisfactory quality and/or ﬁtness for a particular purpose.
8- LIMITATION OF LIABILITY:
- Without prejudice to any other provisions of these Terms and Conditions, ADIB-EGYPT shall not be liable,against the Customer,for any loss or damage whatsoever or howsoever caused arising directly or indirectly whether for consequential loss or damage or loss of proﬁt,business,revenue,goodwill or anticipated savings which may arise in respect of the Services and/or this Application, including without limitation any loss of data, interruption or stoppage to the Customer's access to and/or use of the “Internet Banking-ADIB-Egypt” mechanism; or arising out of the performance of theServices or otherwise.
- 9.1 ADIB-EGYPT reserves the right to discontinue all or any of the Services, herein, at any time, however ADIB-EGYPT shall endeavor to provide a prior notice to the Customer in this regard. ADIB-EGYPT shall not be liable for any damages, claims of any nature whatsoever by reason of such termination of application or discontinuation of the Services, herein,
- 9-2 Both Parties, herein, are entitled to stop using the Services, herein,provided given a week prior notice to the other party in this regard.
- 10-1 All notices and communications under this Application shall be in the manner prescribed by this Application or acceptable to ADIB-EGYPT from time to time.
- 10-2 All other notices, communications and writings pursuant to this Application may be delivered by hand, by mail, by courier service to ADIB-EGYPT Bank, 6th ﬂoor, Corporate banking, 9 Rostom St. Garden City Cairo Egypt, if to the Customer to the address provided in the Application Form. All notices shall be deemed to be given,if delivered by courier or hand delivery,only on actual delivery; if by mail then within 48 hours of postage of the same.
- 11-1 Force Majeure: ADIB-EGYPT Bank shall not be liable for any failure to perform any of its obligations under this Application if the performance is prevented, hindered or delayed by a Force Majeure Event (deﬁned below) and in such case its obligations shall be suspended for so long as the Force Majeure Event continues. Each party shall promptly inform the other of the existence of a Force Majeure Event and shall consult together to ﬁnd a mutually acceptable solution."Force Majeure Event" means any event due to any cause beyond the reasonable control of the ADIB-EGYPT Bank, including without limitation,unavailability of any communication system, breach or virus in the processes or Payment and Delivery Mechanism, sabotage, ﬁre, ﬂood, explosion, acts of God, civil commotion,strikes or industrial action of any kind,riots,insurrec-tion, war, acts of government, computer hacking unauthorized access to computer data and storage devices, computer crashes, etc.
- 11.2 Non- Transferability and Non-Assignability:The grant of the facility of “ Internet Banking -ADIB-Egypt” to a Customer is not transferable under any circumstance and shall be used only by the Customer. The Customer shall not assign this application to any other party. ADIB-EGYPT may subcontract and employ agents to carry out any of its obligations under this Application.
12. Governing Law and Jurisdiction:
- Rulings of this contract shall be binding to its parties. And this contract is governed by the laws of the Arab Republic of Egypt unless otherwise stipulated in this contract.This contract shall be interpreted and its application shall be limited within its rulings that comply with principles of Islamic Shari'a. And in case any dispute should arise between both parties regarding this contract or any ﬁnancial transaction occurring in its implementation – God forbids –Cairo Courts will be the competent court to adjudicate in any dispute including compulsory enforcement procedures.
13. The agreement is drawn up in Arabic and English languages. In case of discrepancy between the two, the Arabic version shall prevail.
- 14-1 Security Identiﬁers are to be kept conﬁdential at all times.
- 14-2 The Customer must logout from his/her account when leaving the computer unattended.
- 14-3 The Customer is aware that it is the Customer’s responsibility to obtain and maintain any equipment,which may be necessary for using the online Banking Facility, in proper working condition and with adequate safeguards against malicious threats to such equipment or to online Banking Facility.
- 14-4 In case losing the token, the Customer must inform the Bank immediately.The Bank is not liable for loss from any unauthorized transactions or otherwise by use of the Customer’s Account through the proper Security Identiﬁers before he/she informs the Bank.
- 14-5 Electronic mail is not a secure means of communication and the Bank shall not act on an instructions sent by e-mail.
- 15-1 The Bank shall not be liable to the Customer for any negligence,breach of contract,misrepresentation or otherwise for any loss howsoever caused (including any loss direct, indirect, incidental,consequential and irrespective of whether any claim is based on the loss of revenue, investment, production, goodwill, proﬁt,interruption of business) to the Customer by reason of but not limited to, any of the following:
- The Customer’s use of the Service or any materials or software provided or downloaded from the website;
- Failure on the part of the Customer to use or access the Service at any time and any error in the provision of any part of it;
- Any claim brought by a third party against the Bank or its customers by reason of improper use of the Service by the User.
- Any delay or failure of any transmission or receipt of any instruc-tions or notiﬁcation sent through the Service.
- The Customer’s use of e mail or other non-secure electronic instructions to provide instructions to the Bank;
- Any inaccurate information or opinions displayed through the Service or the Customer’s reliance thereon;
- Any loss incurred by the use of User ID and password/s issued to the Company or to Delegates or any substitutes thereon used without the Company’s authority.
- Any loss caused by failure to safeguard the security identiﬁers issued to the users.
- The customer acknowledge the validity of all orders issued to the Bank vide the customer User ID and shall waive all his / her claim/s or objections for the implementation by the Bank of those orders. 15-2 The Bank will not be able to act on a Customer’s instructions submitted through the Service if the Bank suspects or reasonably considers:
- The Customer’s instructions may not be accurate or authentic;
- The Bank may be in breach or contravention of any laws, regulations or other such duty by acting on such instructions;
- The Bank cannot comply with the terms and conditions by reasons of conditions beyond the Bank’s control (including any systems or equipment failure, industrial disputes or force majeure).
16- Proprietary Rights
- No proprietary rights or ownership rights vest in the Customer by reason of use of the any of the software provided for use of the Service.
17- Changes to terms & conditions
- 17-1 The Bank has the absolute discretion to change any of these terms and conditions at any time and shall endeavor to give notice for any such changes.
- 17-2 The Bank shall determine the privileges attached to the use of the bank online Banking Facility and shall have absolute discretion to change, vary add or amend these privileges and conditions attached thereto, from time to time, as the Bank deems ﬁt.
- 17-3 The Bank shall attach or detach any accounts opened in the name of the Customer,subsequent to this application.The Custom-er agrees and acknowledges that such attachment or detachment can be due to prevailing rules and regulations of the Bank.
- 17-4 The Bank shall, from time to time introduce new facilities/ options into bank online Banking Facility. The Customer does hereby agree to abide by the terms and conditions applicable to such newly added services, facilities/options though added subsequently to the activation of the User IDs whether or not the Customer expressly registers to avail such services.
- 17-5 In case if the Bank requires the Customer to register for a speciﬁc service provided by bank Internet Banking Facility, the Customer undertakes to adhere to such request for registration to avail such service.
18- Responsibilities matching guidance located on the client when receiving services through electronic communication networks
- 18-1 - The client bears the responsibility for correctness of the information that is entered via the internet banking as users of services from which to operate, the client acknowledges that the instructions and transactions that are dealt them without any further review of the bank or a linear or ascertained in other ways notices.
- 18-2 The Bank is not obliged to accept any amendments or cancel instructions or transactions that the customer has already sent across internet banking
- 18-3 The customer bears the responsibility of beneﬁciary data, addition or amendment under preparation.
- 18-4 The customer shall take conceder the protection measures in dealing with the bank across internet banking.
- 18-5 Customer bears responsibility for the misuse of the service due to lack of commitment to protection or the terms and conditions contained in the contract procedures, which are entered into with the bank on e-banking operations, or resulting from his protection detects or violating the usage procedures.
- 18-6 that the Bank will not take responsibility for the service due to circumstances beyond his control crashes.
- 18-7 bank records are considered conclusive argument legally binding on the validity of transactions and instructions.
- 18.8 The Customer shall in the case of loss or theft of the token to notify the bank in order to revoke this device.
- 18-9 protection tools (password/token code/user name) as a means to identify and verify the customer's personal, and once completed successfully entered the customer is considered the source of all instructions and transactions.