Sanabel Shari’a Compliant Equity fund for ADIB Egypt in collaboration with the Societe Arab International Bank
- Open ended Islamic equity fund approved by CBE in 8/11/2006 and EFSA approval number 377 in 20/12/2006
- Invests in Shari’a compliant stocks of Egyptian companies listed on the Egyptian Stock Exchange (EGX) and Global Depository Receipts thereof listed on international stock exchanges
- fund is aiming to maximizing the return on investment with the consideration of minimize investment risk through diversification in different sectors
- Issuer : ADIB Egypt / SAIB
- Fund Manager : CI Capital Asset management
- The Investor who needs to invest in Shari’a Compliant stock market.
- The customer who accept Moderate / High Risk Investment.
- minimize investment risk through diversification in different sectors stock of Egyptian companies listed on the Egyptian Stock Exchange (EGX) and Global Depository Receipts thereof listed on international stock exchanges
- Diversifying investment sectors for risk-minimization.
- Managed by one of the leading asset management firms in Egypt.
- Cash dividends possibility
- Investor can monitor their investment performance through posts on the weekly business page of the newspaper.
- The fund is under the supervision of Islamic Supervisory Shari’a consultancy committee consists of three members registered at EFSA to assure Shari’a Compliance in fund investment.
% of Net Asset Value (NAV)
Min. of 40% - Max. of 95%
Bank deposits and Sukuk
Max. of 50%
Shot Term Money market instrument
Min. of 5% - Max. of 50%
Investment Certificate in similar Funds
Max. of 20%
- Daily subscriptions
- Weekly redemption (1st working day)
All subscription and redemption done through all ADIB branches across Egypt until 12:00 P.M
Subscription and Redemption:
- Minimum 5 IC’s only for the first subscription and no maximum subscription
- No minimum or maximum redemption.
Subscription and Redemption fees:
- No Subscription & Redemption fees
- Fund’s returns is accumulated with the possibility of semiannually cash dividends distribution between 3% to 95% from the capital gain of last six months according to fund evaluation from Admin company after approval of the fund supervisory committee.
- If profit distribution has not been approved, the fund shall invest the surplus of realized profits in its portfolio which shall be reflected in the weekly declared value of the certificate. Hence, certificate holder shall have the nominal value of the certificate along with profits at the end of period or at redemption according to redemption value.
More information, please read the attached prospectus
Changes of Prospectus
2019-Changes of Prospectus
Added on 31-12-2019